Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
One to ones aim to give personalized, in-depth library support for WIT undergraduate students, postgraduate students and staff. So whether you are starting out in the first year of your course or looking for a refresher on library databases we are here to help you.
One to one library help is delivered online via Zoom and is available Monday - Friday.
The session will :
- Focus on your specific assignment/research topic when looking at library resources
- Give you tips on how to best search the database using keywords and phrases
- Show you database features that make your searches more effective and more efficient
- Help you get the full-text of the books, ebooks and academic journal articles you need
- Show you where to find useful library guides on Evaluating Information, Referencing, Literature Reviews & more
- Address any other library related queries you have
You can sign up for a session using the link on this page. We will contact you within two working days to schedule and/or confirm the session.
Please Note: Bookings here are for one to ones only. For lecturers wishing to book a class for library learning support please contact email@example.com